Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Introduction .

This is a personal blog of a freethinker .Here I detail the issues of the day and how I feel about them . Why you ask ? I hate human contact I haven't always felt that way , there was a time when I loved people and I loved to be around them , but these days I’m so easily offended that I can't stand anyone . I know it's odd but I don't want to end up as the weirdo on the subway that talks about nukes and the CIA device wired to my brain (Trust me I’m headed that way) so I use this blog to publish my thoughts and hopefully given enough time I intend to use it as a way to track how my thoughts change over the years . As I've grown older my stance on a lot of issues has changed due to personal struggles , as I constantly change my perceptions I grow .I constantly try to grow as a human being as I better understand the world around me , but such understanding is worthless without a record of my enlightenment , a look back to measure my growth and understanding . Here I can be free to express my thoughts without worrying about anyone's feelings or being PC . Welcome to My world untapped.

No comments: